15/1; First Post of 2011
We gain some, we lose some.
This blog has missed out on Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year. Dear people, please get a twitter if you wna know what happened during those period. The number of pictures I have to upload really turns me off but I really wna put up some important ones like... Cliques, cliques, and more cliques pictures. I've been spending almost every occasion with these lovely people and I am glad I have them.
PS: Please don't wait for me to upload the pictures cause idk when I'll ever do that here. Do check my cliques fb if you wna see them.
The most important two will probably be my bitches, Sarah and Robin. Things will probably turn out different without these two. I'll probably lose my way back, waiting for a man who never came back. I am grateful for God who gave them to me. Our chemistry is amazing. The feeling of being able to be true in front of them and confess/face up my darkest secrets is pure surreal.
Should anything happen, I just want you two to know I am glad to have both of you. So much love, laughter and weird gossips. And drinking with Robin and Calvin has been pure love too. Now there is no need to worry should I take a sip too many cause I know I am safe in their hands. (:
Sounds as though I am preparing to die or something but oh well, I really love these people.
My scandal is nearby, shall go & meet him in awhile!
Ciaos! ^^
**People with youtube acc, please go take a look at my boys and vote for them. They are so cute cause I never knew they can dance, seriously.
****Blogger should really come up with an app for iPhone so I can blog on the go. (: